There’s a lot of advice out there about making sure you practice with a purpose – here are some golf apps and books that can help you do it…
- GolfPlan – by Paul Azinger : works with your GolfShot statistics to give you a customised practice plan with drills to help you improve.
- Vision54 – designed by Annika Sorenstam’s coaches Lynn Marriot & Pia Nilsson : this app aims to help golfers player better ON the course and includes 54 practice session drills to help complement technical swing improvement work.
- Total Game by Tour Tempo – by John Novosel : this app uses research into top players golf swing tempo to give you a simple way to internalize a more rhythmic swing while you practice.
You might also be interested in:
- GolfShot Classic : review of GolfShot Classic edition – besides being a full GPS and scoring app, GolfShot enables the user to easily track basic golf statistics like Fairways Hit, GIR (Greens in Regulation), Putts per Hole and Putts per GIR.
- RangeNearMe : find where and when you can squeeze in those precious practice sessions (Australia, New Zealand)
- Top Ten Aussie Golf Apps
- “The Game Before the Game” – by Lynn Marriot & Pia Nilsson :In order to maximize your return on the time you invest in practice, Lynn and Pia make a compelling case for ensuring that every session has a definite and pre-determined purpose.